Multiple Sources of Income - No Cereal for Dinner for Me Tonight

Continually I tutor my intuitive coaching clients on the need to have multiple sources of income. In a volatile labor market it is too much of a risk to have just one. In addition, with inflation, making ends meet increasingly requires more than one source of income.

Well, today I have transacted my first sale in what represents to me an additional source of income. As in the counterculture, I have been dumpster diving.  Here is what I had hauled back to my residence, cleaned up and decorated.


Next I placed an ad on Craigslist, with the above photo. I had to reduce the price twice.  

This afternoon, a couple swung by to purchase it for their three-year-old granddaughter. 

How am I spending what I had earned? Some of it went for chicken for dinner. No cereal for me, as recommended by Kellogg CEO Gary Pilnick. You bet, I have the confidence in my hustling abilities that I will never have to eat Corn Flakes for dinner.

2024. You can transform the craziness of this time into unique opportunity. Jane Genova provides you with intuitive career coaching, Tarot readings and related communications. Complimentary confidential consultation. (For appointment text/phone 203-468-8579 or email janegenova374@gmail.com)

Meanwhile, please get to know me:

https://tarotreadingsforcareers.blogspot.com/

https://janegenovaintuitivecareercoaching.blogspot.com/

https://makingyourpoint.blogspot.com)

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirkland & Ellis Reported to Be Building Moat Around Firm to Deter Poaching of Stars

Akin Gump Julia Ghahramani's March 2021 Cocaine+ Death - So?

Up-or-Out: McKinsey Raises the Pressure, In Contrast Some Law Firms Ease It through Nonequity Partner Tier