Aging & Transportation Budgeting: Fixing Brakes on E-Trike 40 Bucks

I can always rent a car for out-ot-town trips.

 


But in-town my e-trike does just fine, plus it can consume per hour more than 400 calories. The euphoric aspect of this mode of transportation is that maintenance is lots cheaper and less complex than that of a car.

For example, when I almost glided into busy-street traffic from a shopping center and had to use my feet to stop I realized my brakes were gone. Not only was this a safety issue. It was a financial one. Although I am a boomer still working my compensation had peaked in my late 50s. You bet, I am focused on not having to withdraw from my nest egg to get by paying off bills. 

Well, Mike at M&M Cycling in Sierra Vista, Arizona got me back in the safety zone for 40 bucks. And he completed the work while I waited for about 15 minutes. I recalled the financial hit and the hours sitting in a auto repair shop for when the brakes on my Smart Car needed some tender loving care. 

M&M Cycling can provide you with this low-cost, low-maintenance mode of transportation.

Life is hard. Business is even more difficult these days. Get answers – and relief. Jane Genova is a results-driven intuitive coach, tarot reader and content-creator related to careers. Complimentary consultation (please text/phone 203-468-8579 or email janegenova374@gmail.com)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirkland & Ellis Reported to Be Building Moat Around Firm to Deter Poaching of Stars

Akin Gump Julia Ghahramani's March 2021 Cocaine+ Death - So?

Up-or-Out: McKinsey Raises the Pressure, In Contrast Some Law Firms Ease It through Nonequity Partner Tier