ChatGPT Uses Oxford Comma

 “Overall, using shipping containers for temporary storage provides a practical, cost-effective, and flexible solution that can be customized to meet specific requirements while ensuring the security and protection of stored items.”

Notice the comma in a series - between words "cost-effective" and "flexible." That represents the use of what is called the "Oxford Comma." And that's what popped out when I prompted into ChatGPT a question about shipping containers. At the time I was researching the subjet to write a marketing piece for a client. Marcom is a hat I wear. As I recommend to my career coaching clients, I have developed multiple sources of income. 

AP requires the Oxford Comma. But my other style guides don't. That's why I was surprised that ChatGPT picked up on that stylistic. 

Yes, I warn clients that their elements of style will reveal more about them than they intended. For example, some of their associates could brand them as "old" if they favor the Oxford Comma. 

What is your career story? Or, what do you assume it is? That narrative may be ot-of-date and holding you back.

Take advantage of a complimentary consultation. Please contact intuitive career coach Jane Genova at janegenova374@gmail.com or text 203-468-8579.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akin Gump Julia Ghahramani's March 2021 Cocaine+ Death - So?

Up-or-Out: McKinsey Raises the Pressure, In Contrast Some Law Firms Ease It through Nonequity Partner Tier

Down Memory Lane - There Was Actually a Time in When $70k for New JDs Was Big Money