Old-Fashioned Caring + Medical Sleuthing - Dr. Aron Blecher at OneHealthOhio

 He listened. And he remembered.

Stunned, that's what I thought to myself when Aron R. Blecher M.D. at OneHealthOhio asked how my adjustment to Northeast Ohio was going. He did that without looking at the chart. There was genuine concern in his voice. Then he took the time to mention organizations I might join which could accelerate the tough making-friends phase. 

This was old-fashioned caring. There would be lots more of it. On a Sunday morning, for instance, Dr. Blecher personally called to alert me, after studying my blood tests, to halt taking Vitamin D. 

In addition to that intense sense of engagement there has been a brilliant practice of medicine. For 40 years I have had a high calcium rate and ineffective treatments. Finally, Dr. Blecher was the one to identify the source and provide a remedy. Then there was the awful day I turned up in the office with "strawberry stains" on both sides of my face. From my own research I attributed it to a severe side effect from a medication. Instead, Dr. Blecher did some sleuthing. I no longer sleep with those pillows. Normal skin tone has returned.

But perhaps the most important blessing has been: I know that I can talk with this healer about anything. That's trust. In Davos this year global leaders at the World Economic Forum discussed how to rebuild trust. I recommend they come to OneHealthOhio in Warren and ask permission to observe how medicine is practiced. 

Complimentary confidential intuitive coaching session. No pressure. Maybe even some lightness of being. Please contact Jane Genova for an appointment (text/phone 203-468-8579 or email at janegenova374@gmail.com)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akin Gump Julia Ghahramani's March 2021 Cocaine+ Death - So?

Up-or-Out: McKinsey Raises the Pressure, In Contrast Some Law Firms Ease It through Nonequity Partner Tier

Down Memory Lane - There Was Actually a Time in When $70k for New JDs Was Big Money